Hint: He never worked out longer than 21 minutes at a time, and he rarely even used any exercise equipment.
Plus: If you thought hours of working out were required to get in tip-top shape - think again. I'll show you tons of workouts that will make you better, faster, and stronger in every fire you fight, and none of them take longer than 21 minutes (in fact, you can do some of them in just 7 minutes and still see incredible results because of this one little "trick" I discovered - let me show you how).
To a firefighter looking to take it up a notch,
My name’s Joe Howard, and I’m a fitness and weight loss expert who specializes in firefighter fitness.
It’s what I do for a living. I mean, where else can I work with people who absolutely love what they do, and would keep on doing it even if it didn’t pay you a cent?
If you ask me, you deserve a lot of credit
If you’re like the many firefighters I’ve worked with, then you signed up for a career that’s dangerous, deadly, and fun as hell because you want to make a difference. You wanted to save lives with your sacrifice and commitment.
Honestly, I’m humbled by this, and I want to give back to you for all of your hard work and dedication.
That’s why I created the
Firefighter Fitness Formula –
to help make you into the best firefighter you can be
I’ve worked with firefighters for years getting them in tip-top shape, and making them faster, stronger, and more powerful in what you do.
After 10 years of this, I believe I’ve unlockedthe most powerful formula for firefighter success.
In fact, I guarantee you there isn’t a quicker way on the
planet for you to get in the best shape of your life
I’ve seen what my program does for firefighters firsthand. I see it on a daily basis.
And also, my program is only for you. It’s not for police officers, athletes, sumo wrestlers, or anyone else.
Just firefighters. Period.
And that’s what makes it so successful.
It includes exercises that…
- Will keep you energized after hours of fighting fires.
- You can do from your living room, yet will get you in BETTER shape than any workout in a gym you’ve ever done before.
- Will make advancing the hoseline easier than ever. I know this is one of the most challenging jobs when you’re fighting a fire – not anymore.
- Next time you go into a house and start tearing down walls, you’ll blast through them with your new-found upper-body strength and endurance.
- Give you more stamina than ever. Have the energy to fight a fire for 5 hours, come back to the station, then go and fight another one – piece of cake.
- Only take 21 minutes, three times a week. If you workout longer than 21 minutes at a time, that’s about to change.
Before starting training with Joe, I think my biggest frustration was myself and being in the mindset of thinking “I don’t need to workout.” I’ve tried working out in the past and it’s done nothing but hurt me and I’ve never seen any results from it. It was easier for me to eat what ever I wanted to eat, drink what ever I wanted to drink and throw the weights around every once in awhile. The biggest thing that kept me from fitness was myself.
Matter of fact, I gained weight, gained fat, lost muscle mass and went on Cholesterol medicine. Plus, I was recuperating from an injury. Honestly, I was tired, lazy, and fatigued all the time and got back into bad eating habits.
That’s when I decided to give Joe a try. In 3 weeks, I have noticed several changes; losing 10 pounds, dropping body fat, and developing lean muscle mass. I’ve gotten back the energy, strength and endurance I need for a fire call. Since training with Joe, it has been revolutionary. It’s exciting to feel like a 20-year-old again!
I had so many comments and thoughts about the workouts that I decided to jot them down and e-mail ya. I’m not sure where to even begin.
As a firefighter, I’m always looking for the best way to get into shape. These workouts solve all the usual problems when it comes to following a regular workout routine. You never have to worry about finding a place to workout because these workouts can be completed virtually anywhere.
It’s great to have finally found a workout I can complete at home, at the gym, at the station, during my travels – and with little to no equipment needed.
I can do these workouts when the kids are playing, when supper is cooking, and the laundry is going through the wash cycle.
Every couple of weeks I can see myself getting closer to the six-pack abs I want. It’s very encouraging.
I didn’t include much about being female because I don’t feel like it makes a difference one way or another. Today there are plenty of single dads out there too who are firefighters, and take care of their households.
- Errin Strauch
Savanna Fire Dept.
Thanks to Joe's program, I had the strength and the stamina to fight a fire the other night that went from about 11pm to around 7am the next morning without getting exhausted.
Usually, I'd get some fast food on the way home and shovel it down, but instead, I came home, got my kids ready for school, had a wholesome breakfast, and then finally got some sleep.
The next day I wasn't tired or beat or anything. I had a nice day with the family. It's nice to know that you're doing the right things for yourself, your career, and your family.
I started working with Joe when I had a back injury that I couldn't seem to shake. Joe had me feeling like new within a couple of weeks. I decided after my back felt better to start training with Joe on a regular basis to build more muscle, endurance and to keep my weight under control. I have struggled for years with eating habits as I tend to eat like a firefighter, instead of like I should!
When I started training with Joe, I was tired all the time with no energy, overweight and frustrated at having gained a lot of weight back that I had worked hard to lose years earlier. Joe helped me to understand nutrition and also helped me realize the potential that I have. He has been so patient with helping me change my lifestyle so that I can maintain my weight and stay fit, and that's saying a lot considering my deep affection for Dairy Queen! Joe has helped me every step of the way and taught me how to get results that I never was able to achieve on my own.
Today I am stronger, leaner and much, much happier than I was before I started training with Joe. I am continually amazed at the workouts I can do now, that I never would have dreamed of doing in the beginning. I look forward to continuing this journey that I have started on and I know I am so lucky to be able to have Joe to keep me going!
And get this…
Using my Time Factor Workout Formula, you can split the 21 minutes up into different sessions throughout the day.
Now, I know this might sound crazy, but I’ve figured out some pretty ninja metabolism secrets that will allow you to work out 7 minutes in the morning, another 7 in the afternoon, and 7 more at night…
And you’ll STILL get in amazing shape!
It’s by using this one little trick I discovered that you do during every work out.
Use this trick and you can work out for just a few minutes at a time throughout the day.
See, I know how it is.
I’ve seen firsthand every reason that a firefighter like you has for not keeping on a regular workout schedule.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- Have you ever started working out, and got interrupted for a call? And because the fire wore you out, you never finished your workout?
- Have you ever been so exhausted after a shift that you just drove through some fast food place and got a burger and fries instead of eating healthy?
- Have you ever bought unhealthy foods to keep around the station because they’re cheaper and easier to make than healthier foods?
- Have you ever started on a workout routine, only to shortly after lose your motivation and stop?
- Have you ever hesitated to start a structured program because you didn’t want to start something you couldn’t finish?
Every firefighter I’ve ever worked with has struggled with these setbacks
But I took each one of these “problems”, and developed solutions so you have no choice but to eat healthy and get in amazing shape.
I mean, just imagine this for a second…
You’re at the station, changing clothes after fighting a fire. You catch a glance in the mirror and see a set of six-pack abs, and toned, muscular arms.
Normally you’d be tired as hell, but you’re energized. You could take on 5 more fires if you had to.
Hell, you could stay up all night fighting fires if you had to – piece of cake.
Wouldn’t that be something?
You can have this reality. I want you to. In fact, it’s what I’ve devoted my life to.
My life passion is helping firefighters realize this dream.
Because when you’re in great shape…
- You have a WAY less chance of getting injured on the job.
- If something ever happens to one of your buddies while fighting a fire, you’ll have the strength and stamina to act fast and help them.
- After a tough shift, you can come home, be with your family, and NOT want to just go straight to bed. No more missing out on valuable family time.
- You completely reduce, or even eliminate, risk of heart attack, and other heart conditions that so many firefighters I know have developed (I’m sure you know one or two, also).
Just imagine your life if all of these things were a reality:
- If you had more stamina than a horse...
- If you could tear down walls and drag in the hose line on your back with strength and speed like you’ve never experienced before...
- If every time you came home after a tough shift, you could be there, mentally and physically, for your family...
- If you knew that after you retired, you’d be free of chronic pain and heart conditions (so many firefighters I’ve met suffered from both simply because they didn’t exercise and eat right while they were working)...
If you’re anything like the firefighters I’ve worked with, I’m sure
you’d love to experience each and every one of these
And here’s how I’m going to help you get there – with my Firefighter Fitness Formula training manual.
The manual is filled with tons of 21-minute workouts that you can do at the station, at home, at the gym, at the park, or wherever you want.
It uses resistance interval training to give you maximum results in minimum time.
And like I mentioned before, I’ve discovered “sneaky” metabolism secrets that allow you to workout just a few minutes at a time – but still see amazing results.
Place a mental checkmark next to each of the things below you've caught yourself thinking…
- Working out is boring, but it’s something I have to do…
- Working out takes hours and hours of hard work…
- You need good equipment to get a good workout…
- My schedule is too sporadic to work out…
- I can’t eat healthy because it’s too expensive…
- Eating healthy takes too much time and effort…
- Eating healthy doesn’t taste good…
- It takes a while to start seeing changes to your body…
It’s okay if you think these things – but I’m glad to say you’re wrong
I’m going to show you how the Firefighter Fitness Formula shatters each of these former problems:
- Working out is boring, but it’s something I have to do.
- I think a lot of people think this way. But it’s fun when you have different, unique exercises for every time you work out. I’ll show you tons of routines to always keep things “alive” and interesting.
- Working out takes hours and hours of hard work.
- This is true if you follow standard workout protocols. But my workouts are anything but standard, and none of them are longer than 21 minutes. And if you don’t see amazing results within 3 weeks then I’ll give you your money back. (I’m that confident).
- You need good equipment to get a good workout.
- Another empty myth. You think Bruce Lee used equipment? All you need is the determination to get in great shape, and I’ll show you exercises that don’t use a single piece of equipment to get you there.
- My schedule is too sporadic to work out.
- You’re right, it is sporadic – but my workout program is just as flexible as your schedule is crazy. If your workout gets interrupted because of a call – simply come back to it later after doing this one little trick I stumbled upon – and it’ll be like you never stopped.
- I can’t eat healthy because it’s too expensive. Plus, it doesn’t taste as good.
- You’re right, a lot of healthy foods are costly. But not all of them are. Let me show you a full 30 days worth of healthy, DIRT-CHEAP meals that taste incredible.
- Eating healthy takes too much time and effort.
- I agree – except that with that same 30-day meal plan, I’ll show you healthy foods that take as much time to prep as it takes to drive through Burger King.
- It takes a while to start seeing changes to your body.
- This is true for a lot of workout programs – but those are missing a special “ingredient” that I discovered that’ll bring you visible results within 3 weeks of starting the program (if not sooner).
My Firefighter Fitness Formula training manual will help you become the best firefighter, spouse, and parent that you can be
Because when you’re in great shape, and eating healthy, it carries into other parts of
You can be there more for your partner and kids.
You’ll wake up feeling refreshed and ready to tackle the day.
You’ll feel happier, and spread it to everyone around you.
And also, to help you as much as possible, I’ve created some “bonuses” to go with the manual that practically guarantee your success
This program is air tight. It just requires one thing: that you put it to use.
Do that and you’ll succeed. After just the first workout you’ll feel great. And that’ll give you more motivation to keep going and really stick to this program.
I’ve done everything in my power to make getting in shape, and eating healthy, as easy, fun, and effortless as possible. The only thing I can’t do is do it for you.
Now, here are those bonuses I mentioned:
Video: 11 workouts in 11 minutes
Don’t have time or equipment? Then do no other workout until you’ve watched this video. Each of these workouts delivers kiler results, in half the time.
Audio: "The Fit Mentality- For Guaranteed Fitness Success"
Discover the top 5 major objections firefighters have to getting in shape.
Learn the mental secrets that keep fit people fit, and fat people fat.
How to set goals the RIGHT way to guarantee success, and motivate you more than ever.
Squash every fear that’s between you and a great body.
You have more time than you think for getting in great shape. I’ll show you exactly what I mean in this audio program.
E-book: Healthy Fast Food For Firefighters
15 lightning fast recipes to boost your metabolism, give you more energy, and keep your body healthy.
And, in case fast food restaurants are the only thing around, I’ll show you a list of the best foods to eat.
E-book: 6 Week Rapid Fat Loss Meal Plan
6 weeks of lightning fast, dirt cheap, and healthy foods to pump up your body, boost your metabolism, and get you in better shape, faster.
So how much for all of this?
When I work 1-on-1 with firefighters I charge $70 per sessions. So to work with me for 30 days you’re looking at $840.
HOWEVER, there are two really cool things about this program:
- You only have to buy it once, and you can use it for the rest of your life
- It costs way less than my personal coaching service
In fact, it’s not even close to $840, or half of that, $420. Your investment in a strong, healthy body, with more energy to be a better parent, firefighter, and spouse, is just $37.
Why so little?
For one simple reason: I know the state doesn’t pay you half of what you’re worth. And my goal is to reach as many firefighters as possible. So I’ve set a price that is extremely accessible.
That way there’s no way money will be the road block between you and success.
So just to review…
You’re getting the Firefighter Fitness Formula ebook, and all 4 bonuses for just $37. AND you’re completely backed by my 60-day unconditional money back guarantee.
So the only question is…
Are you ready to get started? Remember, you have nothing to lose because I’m guaranteeing your results. And I’ve created a program that covers every problem that stood between you and fitness in the past.
All you have to do is click the “Add to Cart” button below, and get started.
Simple as pie.
Once you click the "Add to Cart" button, and you fill out your basic billing information, you’ll be instantly e-mailed a download link.
Then you can download your manual and bonuses, and get started literally five minutes from now.
So what are you waiting for?!
Click the "Add to Cart" button right now and do your first workout today. Don’t fall into the trap of “tomorrow.” I can’t tell you how many firefighters I’ve seen say, “I’ll workout tomorrow.” Then tomorrow comes, and something else gets in the way.
Make a decision, put your fist down, and make this program part of your life. It’ll do incredible things for you. I guarantee it.
To your unstoppable success,
Fitness & Weight Loss Expert